All 11 art Reviews

Arxen Eckhart- Concept Art Arxen Eckhart- Concept Art

Nice design sheet man! I've also checked you web comic test. Really cool! Keep it up.

Sheryl Sheryl

Hey. This is pretty cool. Very well drawn too and stylish. Well there is only one thing that comes to mind. I think the eyes need a little more space between them on the front head view drawing. Only that. Other than that this is a pretty cool design sheet :)

JayBezzy responds:

haha, i now that i look at it the eyes are a little to close X^P

Choose your own path Choose your own path

The expression along with the eyes are great. The face is really well drawn and that way it makes the expression stand out more and look even better.

"I don't mind the rain." "I don't mind the rain."

So cute overall. The warmth in the middle is simply fantastic. I think it really shows you the love they share with each other. Great feeling, great work.

Downwards Spiral Downwards Spiral

The sky is really something else. The colors you mixed make it look great. Basically the lighting is very nicely done. As for the palace, it is awesome along with the garden.

zephyo responds:

thank you! :)

Fantasia Fantasia

Wooow. The feeling your drawing projects is great with all these colors you used. The warmth of it is really great.

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you, I appreciate that. :)

Sok Market 2 Sok Market 2

Sweet. The coloring and the lighting are amazing along with the movement of the spider. Great job here. The background is also very nice. It helps the spider stand out more.

Henry the Hatchmage Henry the Hatchmage

Wow, nice design here and very nicely drawn!! The coloring of every material is defined enough to show the difference between armor, cloth and feather, I like that!!

The Darkest Dungeon Swinetaur The Darkest Dungeon Swinetaur

I really like this coloring style. The whole picture is awesome. I love the flame along with it's smoke and generally the movement of the whole scene is great!!

jouste responds:

hooray!

super glad you like the piece! I was super honored to be asked to do some promo art for them.

*highfives*

Old Lab concept Old Lab concept

It reminds me of a place in Dead Space 2. But it has a unique touch to it. I really like the colors you used. It looks amazing in general especially the center and the light above it

Kamikaye responds: